"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mary Alice Brandon



“Women are told from their infancy, and taught by the example of their mothers, that a little knowledge of human weakness, justly termed cunning, softness of temper, outward obedience and a scrupulous attention to a puerile kind of propriety, will obtain for them the protection of man.”

~Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


Names: Mary Alice Brandon
Age: Twenty years of Age
Eye color: Oceanic Blue
Height: Four foot Eleven inches.
Favorites: Reading, playing the cello, gardening, baking, sewing and knitting



Most memorable quote(s) from Dangerous Beauty
"You won't hurt me, Jasper."
“You used your voodoo magic on me.”
“My family wouldn't trade me for cows, Jasper.”
“Even if he offers you a thousand cows?”

No comments:

Post a Comment