"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just Ask....



Welcome to our first installment of "Just Ask..."
So, this week Mary Alice stopped by the office and willing sat down with me to answer your questions.

So without further ado...

~*~*~*~*~*~


@AlicexCarlie (on Twitter)asked:

What did you feel when Jasper came back in your life?

I was really happy, but really, really confused about it. I had really missed him.

Bev asked:

Mary Alice, where did you learn all your sex skills?

Well, honestly most of it was learned from Jasper... and well, my childhood of course. But Jasper I've always considered my first everything ;)

Lucy Alyce asked:

1. Do you still have the ring that Jasper gave you when you were kids?

Yes I do! I wear it on my pinkie ^.^

2. What do you think about the fact that he got a tattoo for the death of 'Mary'?

I'm torn, I feel bad that I caused him so much grief and heartache, but I also feel so special because he got a tat for me. :)


3.The Carlisle & Alice relationship pre-Jasper--was it a good one? Do you have a hard time trusting him, as a father? Or has he proven himself worthy of being a real father? Any special moments with him when they first took you in?

It used to be pretty good, I was the daughter they always wanted and I think he always wanted a daddy's girl, and I am for the most part. At first I had a hard time trusting him, I had no idea why he would take me in with all my problems.

I think the most special moment with him was probably when he flew me to new york with mom and we went to the american girl store. Momma Whitlock bought me the books and I loved them so when they found out about it they took me to the city and took me to the store and had a special weekend with just me.


4. On special moments... any special bonding moments between you and your brothers and Rose? It seems like everyone really looks out for each other.... Were those relationships that just built up over time, or were there certain conversations or moments where the relationships really deepened?

Um Emmett and I have always been somewhat close, I think it was just an immediate thing, but Edward was a little different, it took awhile to get used to him. Rose, I think, saw someone who needed to be loved and protected. She's a momma bear like that.

5. Hear anything from James or Victoria since you were taken from them? Have they tried to find you/communicate with you, or have they kept their distance like they should?

I honestly don't know, I get letters telling me where they are at all times and they aren't allowed anywhere near me, that is all I know.

6. Teenage rebellion happens. Partying, etc can be normal.... Jasper was at the party where you were reunited, but he wasn't drinking/smoking anything like that. Do you think you'll still continue to go out & party/rebel with Jasper, now? Or will things kind of calm down, now that he's back in your life, so that you two can prove to Carlisle that he's not a bad guy?

I think we'll calm down, I really like hanging out with him alone... we have a lot of fun together. :)

7. How did you meet and get to know Seth so well? What attracted you to him?

I met Seth when I first moved to Forks. He is hot with his shirt off and he is the sweetest guy. You can't help but love Seth, he's awesome. The more Emmett and Edward hung out with Jake the more and more, I would hang with Seth and we just kinda fell in together.

8. Favorite childhood memory/moment with Jasper?

Hm. I have a lot of good memories with him. But I think my favorite memory is when Momma left with James for two weeks and left me with the Whitlocks and I got to go to the officers balls. Momma Whitlock dressed me up and I got to dance with Jasper all night. He's a really good dancer.

9. A not-so-great childhood memory/moment with Jasper... but maybe you learned something from it or grew from it?

Probably when I watched him beat up another kid from school for accidental pushing me down and he beat him up so badly I was actually terrified of him.

10. What is a song that you relate to because it describes your life/feelings, etc?

Concrete Angel By Martina McBride
Rock Star by Prima J


From Mary:

1.So Mary I was wondering If I could ask you a question about when you first met the Cullens. More specifically when you met Edward and Emmett. Were you intimidated by them, knowing now what cruel men can do? Did you see Jasper inside them and want to cling to them? Seeing them as protectors?

It was more of the latter. If anything I was the most afraid of Carlisle because he was an adult, Emmett and Edward were relatively safe because they were kids.

2.Who were you closer to at first? Did open Emmett make you feel more comfortable or did the more calm and quite Edward put you at ease?

Emmett and I have always had a special connection. So me and him right off the bat, I actually slept in his room for awhile.

Thank you Mary for stopping by! It's been a blast...

2 comments:

  1. Hey girls! Thanks for answering the questions, thats so sweet about Alice and Emmett! I would love to read a conversation between them as a kids!
    Like you know sleeping bags on the floor fake camp fire! Eating candy! :D Edward reading in the corner... :P
    You got some really great questions, I cant wait to read what people ask for the next charcater!

    lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved reading the q/a! hearing more about her life was really interesting... i love the little details. thanks for answering everyyy one of my questions lol. <3

    ReplyDelete