"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Monday, January 4, 2010

Make Overs are WIN!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Alsper Blog!! Doesn't it look fabulous! *hops* I'm so happy!

So here's what the girls have in store for you!

Starting now, they are accepting question for our own Mary Alice of The Reborn. So get those questions in by midnight PST on Wednsday (so 3 am for you east coasters). Then hop on back on Friday to see if she answered your question!

*does back flip and giggles* Sorry, I may or may not have eaten some of K's kisses while she was knee deep in html codes.... *shifty eyes*

So if the Special guest question post works well, the girls plan on doing it again! Wonder who they will choose for next week!

As you can see, the girls are working on Character pages. This should be fun, a little something for you, the reader to get into the mind of your favorite character, with their own thoughts and music choices!

I've also hear a rumor about a podcast. Ever want to know just how insane these two are? Well this might just be your chance! Trust me, these girls talk about anything and everything!

I think that's all I can tell you know. *ears twitch* Oops.. here comes the girls.

Bye!

*scurries off*

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys love the revamp! Reminds me to get some tips off of you! :P It looks really great! *grumbles jealously*
    Anyway cant wait to read your next blog post and see your charcter profiles!
    Much love x

    ReplyDelete