"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Hot Seat with Demons and Sinners' Jasper!


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com


The readers have spoken and Kinksper has found his way into the hot seat. *lifts ear* He comes now...


From Anna:

1. How'd you get started on the drugs in the first place? The more in depth version than what we've gotten :)

Basically I was slightly drunk and I may or may not have been fucking around with some girl when she pulled out a baggie, smoked some then offered me some, being the curious fucker I was I did, and smoked more and more and more and well... I was hooked.

2. Where do you see your life going next? What's the next step for you?

I want to marry Kitten, but shush *holds finger in front of mouth* don't tell her it's a surprise.

@RLStoli asked: Hey Jazz, if you and Kitten have a falling out can I take her place? ;) <3 Kim

erm. What?

@Amberstar63 asked: how do you feel about being tied to the bed?

What is with the two of you? Although I'll admit I do love being tied down *wink*

From K (since Rob's character after all :P ): When you look at Kitten what do you see? Like do you see your future with her or your answer to every question that was left unanswered?

I see a future I never thought I could have... and I see hope, joy, peace, she brings me such peace...you have no idea.

From Bev: You've been with loads of women before. What was it about Alice that made you do things you've never done for another girl? And when did you realize you were falling in love with her? What was it about her that really got to you?

I think because in her eyes she seemed so strong but she looked like she so badly needed to be protected, everything in my body just wanted to protect her... and honestly I'm not sure when I realized... it was kind of a all of a sudden thing... I think it could've started from the first moment together in the kitchen... when she was vunerable to me. *shrugs* she's really strong and she keeps me really calm and I love her for it.
@samduda: "Hey Jazz. What really made you use in the first place?"

Honestly, I think it was just trying it, and I really liked the overall happy feeling it gave me... I'd never really been that happy before. And it helps me forget... there are lots of things I'd like to forget.

From Lucy Alyce:

1. You and Alice still have a lot about each other that you don't know. How much do you know of her past with James & her family?

We've had intimate talks about pretty much every aspect of our pasts... It's nice when we talk about stuff like that in bed. *smirk*

2. So Maria... is pretty much incredibly messed up. How old were you when she started with the knife stuff?

Twelve. And yeah she's really messed up.

3. Carlisle has mentioned that he's seen you high a few times. Can you tell of a/any confrontations with him or anyone in your family while you were high?

I think the biggest one was when I went to the hospital when Kayla was born... Edward knew I was high so he told everyone so I couldn't hold her and I kinda flipped out. Definitely not my proudest moment.

4. Any good memories from your childhood? And if not your childhood, what's a good memory that you have from living with the Cullens?

Um I actually have a really good memory with Beth, this girl that was a foster child when I lived with Maria and her family.

5. How do you feel about Alice's ghost drawing? Do you believe that what she draws could possibly happen?

Well honestly it's just apart of her, and I accept it... as far as me believing her as stupid as it sounds I do believe it. She is one of the most honest people I have ever met.

6. After Maria threatened to visit Alice if you didn't give her what she wanted, you went back to Alice and she took care of you... and she asked "Did she hurt you?" You said that Carlisle had asked that exact same thing once. Can you tell us more about that talk with him?

Well, when I first met him at the hospital when I was 8... he asked me "Did he hurt you?" and I lied... the second time when Maria brought me in after she stabbed me, when I came to, he asked me and I told him... everything. I dunno why, but I always felt bad for lying to him the first time.

7. You recently called your dad. It sucked, but you did talk to him. Have you heard from your mom, ever, since she left?

I haven't heard from my mom at all no. *frown*

8. What is your absolute favorite thing about Alice?

Her optimism and her unyielding love for me... I don't deserve it, but she gives it to me unconditionally. Also I really love her back dimples, they're sexy as fuck, and her breasts... and her eyes... and her mouth... okay seriously... you get the idea.

9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?

I really like that I can empathise with people, and I think I'm a pretty good looking guy. *wink*

10. Do you think you'll ever go back to college? If so, what would you study? If not, what job could you see yourself having in the future?

I'd like to go back, but I dunno if it's a possibility. I would probably study English or business, rather generic but they get you places.

Thanks for stopping by Kinksper, now go back and help Robs with your chapter *grins*

So you know the drill, vote for who comes into the hot seat next week! We've decided to open the question asking via Email as well at sending a twitter message to @alsper so be sure to keep an eye out!

*hops* I wonder who's next!

1 comment:

  1. "What is with the two of you? Although I'll admit I do love being tied down *wink*"

    As if you don't know *spins the cuffs on her finger* Yay, yay, yay!

    ReplyDelete