"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Hot Seat with The Reborn's Jasper






Via twitter @JazzyGirlCullen

Jasper, how do you feel about older women? specifically women 13 years older than you? **wink**

*snorts* Well, if you would have asked me this before I moved to Forks, you would have found out ;)

From Lucy Alyce:

You and Mar sort of just click... I'm thinking that no matter what you two find out about each other's lives now, you're still going to love each other. Are you nervous about getting to know more about Alice's life though?

*shakes head* No. I'm more nervous about telling her that I have to go into the Military and leave her behind while I'm in boot camp.

Carlisle is sort of almost on the same strictness level as the Admiral... what do you think of him? Do you think it'll be hard to win his trust?

When it comes to Mar... I don't trust any men near her. Hell I even have trouble with with my dad being near her. And no it ain't cause she had the hots for him or whatever. Sure, I know Dr. Cullen is trying his hardest to be a responsible parent to Mar especially since her parents royally fucked that up to start with, but I don't know. I guess he's a good guy. *Shrugs* And the trust thing... fuck I hope it's not that hard. I don't want Mar to have to choose between me and the only family she knows.. I'm replaceable. The Cullen's... *shakes head* Not so much.

So what's this I hear about metal bats and shattered knees? Was that the attempted manslaughter charge at 15? Can you tell us more about what happened between you and James?

It will be revealed in due time...

You just got Mary back... are you still going to leave after high school to go into the military?

I kind of have to. It's that or prison.

I know you rationally understand why your parents let you believe that Mary had died... but emotionally, what do you feel towards them, knowing that they kept up that facade for so long?

I can't be mad at dad. He didn't know. Ma was the one that knew and kept it from both of us. It hurts that she did that. That she thought that was the best thing.

Can you tell us a memory of you and Mary that's one of your favorites? In other words... what's the one you played over and over throughout the time you were apart?

There's two. Dancing with her at The Admiral's ball when we were kids. She was so excited cause Ma convinced her folks to let her spend the Christmas holiday with us. She looked so beautiful in her gown and so happy as she twirled around. And then dancing with her in the living room while Ma and Dad danced in the kitchen. Every time I hear Romeo and Juliette by Dire straights I think of her.

What do you most admire about your mom? About your dad?

Ma- her sense of family. She'd do anything to protect her family. Even her extended family.

Dad- There's so much that I admire in that man it's ridiculous. *shrugs* I just hope to be half the man he is.


What is the one thing you're most excited about getting to do with Mary, now that it's as if you both have a second chance? [minus your future together... I mean more like... something you two may have dreamed of doing as kids...?]

Flying. I used to tell her I was gonna fly her away to the first cloud she wanted to be on. Maybe now I can do it.

From Robs:

What do you like about Mar? Physical and otherwise, what attracts you to her? What is something she does that annoys you?

What do I like about Mar... Jesus Robs how long you got. *smirks* Well, when we were kids, it was her smile. It seemed like she would only smile for me and that fucker made my heart stop and race at the same time. She was also daring as a kid, I don't know how many times we'd cause trouble, but cause Ma loved her, I got both our punishments.

Now she still has all that but so much more. And Jesus Christ my girl... *shakes head* best blow jobs. EVER.

What annoys me... ya'll don't see it. To ya'll she confident knows what she wants and not afraid to tell it like it is, but even under that she doubts herself. A lot. I know it ain't her fault but shit, she even doubts me sometimes. That annoys me. I'm still her Jasper ya know? I always will be. I just wish she would see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment