"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wait We're in Round 2?!

Okay so thanks to Chris' awesome google-fu we found out that OMS and DaS were nominated in The Faithfil Shipper Awards. Now first off I'm a little baffeled cause I mean HELLO it's already in ROUND TWO! How the hell did we make it there when we didn't even know so we couldn't pimp it out! a fact that makes me sad cause our beloved addictsper was nominated but missed his chance to make the final cut :(

Any who here's the Noms for ya'll and I suggest you go vote cause it's opened until October 6th :)

  • Fiction You Wish Wouldn’t End: One More Shot
  • Favorite Collaboration Team: Alsper
  • Best Lemon – Love Scene: One More Shot Chapter 2
  • Fiction You Tweet About: One More Shot
  • Best AH: Demons and Sinners
  • Best Collaboration (Canon, AH, AU): Alsper
  • Best Kiss: One More Shot Chapter 12
As I said before Jasper of Demons and Sinners was nomintated for Character You Wish Was Real, but it doesn't show as a voteable category on the ballot =\

So wow and thanks to those that nomintated us... wow. So like I said voting is open until the 6th of October. Click here to vote. :)
 
Thanks again guys!

1 comment: