"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We're Finalists!

Hello there! *taps computer screen* Are you there? O.o

Oh Hai! Yeah so long time no.... blog? LOL!

So I wanted to pop on over here and say guess what?! We made it to the final round of voting at the FaithfulShipper Awards!

*happy dance*

What do I mean? Have you not been paying attention?! Well it's easy actually. OMS as well as DaS were nominated and made it through to the final round.

So here's what we're up for:

  • Best Lemon - Love Scene : One More Shot (Chapter 2) [you know the save a horse ride a Jasper chapter lol]
  • Fiction you Tweet about: One More Shot [Do ya'll really? O.o]
  • Best Collaboration (Canon, AH, AU): Demons and Sinners by Alsper [which all things considering, this actually makes me laugh and sing "So What" by P!nk *evil giggle*]
So the voting Starts tomorrow October, 7th until October 13th. Thats one week for us all to Vote! Woot!

Just click  to vote :D

And Cause I mentioned it Rock out to P!nk \m/


1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two! You both deserve this! I'm so happy for ya - you two rock hard and I love you and you're stories! :)

    <3 jess

    ReplyDelete