"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Reborn Extras :)



So yay The Reborn was released today! And I know we mentioned several songs in Chapter 1 Fasination. So I wanted to make this post so ya'll could hear it what we were listening to :)

This is the song that created the main idea for the story
Concrete Angel - Martina McBride



LOL So most of you that know me and my music tastes will laugh at this, but Jay is a hard core rock/rap person. The band he mentions when he arrives to Forks High is in fact, 3oh!3 lol this is his theme song...

I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby - 3oh!3



The song that was pumping through Jake's speakers during the race.

Twisted Transistor - KoRn



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Also to go with the proglogue I present young Jasper and Mary :)

Special thanks to our wonderful friend Sara for making the banner :)

4 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love Jay's "theme song" SO fitting! YAY Reborn!

    Aww, little Jasper and Mary are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to ask - little Jasper and Mary... is that Haley Joel Osment circa Forrest Gump and the girl from Corrina, Corrina (aka - Tina Majorino, the girl from Napoleon Dynamite)??? Random like whoa, but perfect as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as per usual, good eye there ;) yes you are correct with who the kids are.

    ReplyDelete