"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Saturday, April 3, 2010

a little self pimping cause we can



So Robs, our Beta Amber and myself have entered into a friendly competion. We're currently all in this contest and I wanted to pimp the three of us out because A- Amber's is fuck hot, B- Robs gives you a little juicy TR outtake featuring everyone's Favorite Emmett, and C- I'm a h00r.

So we'll start with Ms. Amber first.



Make A Wish
Every girl deserves a fuss on her big day, but after last year Alice has sworn off birthdays for good. Well, that is until her luck finally changes. Written for the “A Very Sexy Un-Birthday Contest”. AU/AH, Rated M.

Seriously, I need to start using the bus... just saying...

And from Robs:

Just You and Me
Emmett just turned nineteen, what does his little wife Rosie plan on doin' about it? An outtake for The Reborn and an entry for the Unbirthday Contest!

So cute in the beginning and hot damn in the end! You know you want Emmett sexy times!

And From me:

When the Kids Are Away
What will happen when Emmett and Rose find themselves alone without kids for his birthday? Written for the Very Sexy Un-Birthday contest. Rated M for a reason

All I can say is it's my first Em/Ro so be gentle lol

~*~*~*~


Just so you all know, these (well Amber's atm cause she's been validated lol) can be found at the contest C2 here. And Voting for these bad boys start April 5th - 16th and will be done so via blind poll here

So check these three and the others out and remember to vote for your faves! *kisses*

♥ K

(also none of the graphics are by me so pfffffft. AND As soon as I get time I'll make something pretty for Robs and myself but until then... Use your imagination! xD)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my fucking God! I love you both so much *tackle hugs*. Seriously, pimping me out and including my banner (looks better than I though). WOW, it means so much to me.

    You guys always make me feel so special. Thank you.

    xo/Amber

    ReplyDelete