"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coming Soon! More Than Friends!

Hey y'all, it's me, you know the chick who wrote Darkaddictsper/Kinksper? Robs? Yeah... yeah that's me.

I thought we should give y'all a preview of the fic we're coming out with soon called More Than Friends.




Summary: Jasper is coming back home after five years away hoping he can mend old friendships, but when his past comes back to haunt him will he run away again?

Intoductions:


Name: Jasper Alexander Whitlock
Nickname: Jazz, Jay, Whitlock, Nerd Boy or NB for short, Nerdsper.
Age: 25
Likes: Science, Star Wars, Music, Sci-fi in general, Photography…
Dislikes: Toe socks (creepy ass things), Clutter, disorganization, lies.
Short bio: I was born in a small town of Texas, but moved to live with my God-parents when I was eight in Forks, Washington. Graduated from the University of Tennessee and I work at the Knoxville Police Department as a Forensic Tech. (Not as glamorous as TV makes it seem!)
Relationships:
Single/dating/committed relationship: I’m seeing someone…
Best Friends: Edward Cullen, Emmett Swan
Mother & Father: Nichole and Alex Whitlock.
Role Model Growing up: Carlisle Cullen




Name: Mary Alice Cullen (the second)
Nickname: Alz, Ali-cat, AC, Ali-baby
Age: 23
Likes: Shopping, shoes, shabby chic, party planning, motorcycles, photography, fast cars, outdoing my brother.
Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, backstabbers and fakers. Oh and I really hate snakes, they are gross.
Short bio: Born in Biloxi, Mississippi on a business trip and raised in Forks, Washington. Graduated from UCLA and now work as a fashion merchandiser.
Relationships:
Single/dating/committed relationship: Dating :)
Best Friends: Bella Cullen and Rosalie Swan
Mother & Father: Carlisle and Esme Cullen
Role Model Growing up: Britney Spears? I dunno probably Edward.

Don't they sound like fun ;) Oh trust me there's more to this story than they are letting on.



Robs (and K too coz she is awesome)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! *claps*

    Yes, trust me... you're all gonna love this one too!

    I know cuz I've read it, yay me, woot!

    Great work Robs (& K, cuz yes... she is awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *dances* OMJ!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! *squeals* It sounds great! :D

    ReplyDelete