"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PARTY TIME!

EXCELLENT!!!



That's right ladies and gents. The girls are having a completion party for Demons and Sinners. They did this for One More Shot and were asked if they were going to do it again.

After much deliberation (not really, K just wanted to say that and sound smart *snorts*) they have decided that yes, it's gonna happen.

But here's the thing. Our fan base is world wide. So while some may be able to come and party at a certain time. Other's can't. So the girls have decided that they are going to post the Epilogue early Friday, April 2nd. Then K will be waiting on skype for you to find her when you're done where you will be added into the group chat.

Don't have Skype? Download it here and follow the download instructions. Once you've created your user name. Add ff.Calin.Durus (That's K's screen name) and let her know who you are (she doesn't like creepy stalker people lol) and she'll add you in ;)

Easy right?

So there you have it. Party Friday. All day. You can ask K and Robs about DaS, hell even TR and OMS. They might even give teasers for the new fic ;) But please respect their wishes if they don't want to talk about a subject. We don't want drama. Also no "UPDATE *insert story here* NOW!" K will block you faster than you can blink.

So with that being said...

SEE YA FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. *hands up* I'll be there - Tequilla, Jack and Grey Goose... oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too!! ALL DAY!! (almost) with home-made Pina Colada!! I think I'll start driking at 6am :S Fuck it! who cares?? :D lol AND I'll have my bro with me (at home.. I think I'll force him say hi to y'all :) )

    can't wait!!
    *claps and bounces and grins like a fool*

    ReplyDelete