"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just random shit from K

Okay so in light of a certain drama enduced week I wanted to add my two cents...

*puts pennies on the table and throws head back like peanut and laughs*

No seriously. I'm on the fence about the whole J/B thing. Again, I'm a to each their own person in the fandom. I know that there are gonna be people that are going to be leery of reading an ALL HUMAN J/A fic because they perfer VAMPS. No biggie, or the itch that you have gets scratched by slash... What ever (OH dood! I saw a fucking fic that was Jasper/Seth today!!! O_O) thats fine

So in light of this I give you the picture that reflects how my inner spers and lice's feelings and a song from a certian Miss Ali.





No comments:

Post a Comment