"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Howdy

So yes, your eyes do not decive you. Robs and I are starting a blog. Why? You ask... well we wanted a place we were could rant and rave and keep you up to date as well.

So I'll go first... my rant is writers block. Guess what? It's back for me! Ahhhhhh lol. Not really it's just a matter of getting my fingers to work with my brain cause it's there, I just can't get into words. Sucks hard core. Seriously!

But on the plus side, One More Shot is done... *sigh of relief* It's weird cause it's the first fic that I've been a part of with decent quality and it's completed! Seriously that is a huge deal for me cause I never finish shit lol.

We've got a lot of goodies coming up. Including the release of The Reborn... Yeah we is excited for that. And from the feed back we've gotten from Mal (Our beta) it's gonna be awesome :) We still have just friends in the works, we just need to replot that so fear not ;)

OH! Yeah, I'm excited cause they are taking applications for the support stacie auctions! I'm excited cause Robs and I are considering doing it. Which is all kinds of awesome for me cause I'm like huge on good causes and such, but it can really get our readers involved too! The only thing is Robs and I will be like the new kids in school and probably not bring in as much as some of the other well known authors there. *shrugs* We'll see though :)

okay enough rambling... lol Now ya'll see why Daddysper's chapters are so flippin' long

oh here you go my distracting picture of the week... tee hee



Peace!
~K

No comments:

Post a Comment