"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?!"

The Music of The Dynamic Duo

Monday, June 14, 2010

Rob's random fic recs

I've been in a rather dark fic reading mood lately, so... without further adu....

My First fic rec is a M rated (and it def earns it's rating) Ed/Bella story.

Dark Possession by LambCullen

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5356178/1/

I don't read many Edward and Bella fics, but Lambie writes really well and she actually makes me enjoy her fics. Edward is a vampire who lives in a world where a bloodborn pathogin that could kill vampires has infected many humans. Bella isn't infected so Edward kidnaps her as his own personal blood supply. It has a kick butt Vamplice and her human toysper ;). It's awesome give it a try.

My second rec IS A STRONG REC. It's a Jalice one shot. READ IT. REVIEW IT.

My Alice by xIt's Time to Burnx

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5894464/1/

I found this fic last night when I went dark fic hunting. OH MY GOD. It's somewhat disturbing, and it definitely earns it's M rating, but if you're as twisted as I -and apparently the author who is an absolute sweetheart- am, you'll effing LOVE this. I don't wanna say too much lest I devulge the plot but READ IT. Especially if you like darkness. FOR REAL. DO IT.

Last (for this week) but certainly not least: My WIP Jalice fic rec:

Just Listen by YellowporsheyGirl1901

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5435433/1/

It's just starting out, but it definitely has me intrigued, I do hope she continues it, so stop by read it, (it's one of the only T rated fics I'll ever rec) review it, give her some encouragement. Jasper is fun in this and Alice is mysterious. I like it. :)

So there you go for this week, enjoy and review and tell them where you found their fics!

Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment